10 Things to do in Gloucestershire this weekend October 20-21
Looking for something to do in Gloucestershire this weekend?
Here's TiG's 10 recommendations:
1. Enjoy a day at the races tomorrow (Saturday) with an action packed day in the second day of the Cheltenham Showcase
Sunday and Monday evenings £12.00 per head for an all inclusive meal with Indian and Thai cuisine (normal price £14.50).
Bring this voucher to the restaurant complete with your name and email address on it.
Terms: Expires 31st July
Contact: 01452 223782
Valid until: Wednesday, July 31 2013
3. Follow the Cheltenham Town match action with @JPEchoRobins when the Robins take on Bradford City on Saturday.
4. Get spooky at the Halloween Trail at the WWT Slimbridge Wetland Centre which opens on Saturday.
5. Enjoy a bit of culture at the Parabola Arts Centre on Saturday when The Royal Opera House production of Tosca is shown on the big screen.
6. Support the fabulous WellChild charity at the Petticoat Fair at The Daffodil restaurant in Cheltenham on Sunday. There will be a range of 40s and 50s inspired stalls along with three retro-themed workshops. The event runs from 12.30-4pm and costs £10. Call 01242 530007 for more information
7. Go along and cheer the runners on Sunday at the Stroud Half Marathon and don't miss the picture galleries from the event on TiG on Sunday evening.
8. Try an authentic Italian pizza at Gloucestershire's newest pizzeria takeaway: Fat Toni's
9. Watch the film of the week: Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted
10. Cook the recipe of the week: Roasted loin of venison with celeriac purée and port sauce, and Savoy cabbage by Simon Hopkinson at The Montpellier Chapter in Cheltenham