30 things that make parents uncool: How cool are you?
PARENTS of Gloucestershire, have your children ever called you uncool?
Now, thanks to a survey asking what the top 30 things that make parents uncool are, you can find out why.
The survey was commissioned to promote the DVD releases of the fourth series of popular American comedy, Modern Family.
Tattoos seem to be a contentious issue in the list, as having a tattoo, not having a tattoo, and not allowing your children to have tattoos, all make appearances.
Bring a friend to Yoga with Evelyn at 8pm on Wednesdays, and get...View details
Bring a friend to Evelyn’s “Yoga” class on Wednesdays at 8-9pm, and get your class half for only £3. Offer open to non-members. Contact Natasha on 07958 520042 for details.
Terms: Class running at Fitness4Less, Grosvenor terrace. Non-members welcome.
Valid until: Friday, January 31 2014
1. Not knowing what is no 1 in the charts
2. Not being able to work an IPhone
3. Not knowing the words to current songs
4. Their dress sense
5. Owning a sensible car
6. Not seeing the attraction in computer games
7. Not knowing what twerking is
8. Not knowing what Spotify is
9. Not letting the children stay out late
10. Making your children wear the correct school uniform
11. Singing and dancing around the house
12. Being a smoker
13. Their hairstyle
14. Wanting to join the children on nights out
15. Not knowing who Harry Styles is
16. Not letting their children get their ears pierced
17. Not letting children have a Facebook account
18. Not letting children have a mobile phone
19. Not knowing how to work the TV/DVD player
20. Not understanding the need for cable TV
21. Having a Facebook account
22. Not letting children wear what they want
23. Boasting about children on Facebook
24. Getting on well with their children’s friends
25. Not allowing children to have a tattoo
26. Being a terrible cook
27. Having a tattoo
28. Not allowing children to have an iPad
29. Not having a tattoo
30. Being too house proud