Children evacuated after fire at Longlevens Junior School
Children at Longlevens Junior School have been evacuated this morning after a fire struck.
The schoolchildren evacuated the building on Church Road at 10.10am.
Two fire crews attended and found that a light fitting in a store cupboard had caught fire.
They used a thermal imaging camera to make sure the fire was put out.
Traditional Shave, Facial Treatment, Whisky and a Shoe Shine -...View details
Gents, enjoy a traditional shave, facial treatment, glass of whisky and a shoeshine for £31
Terms: Early and later appointments available upon request.
Contact: 01242 504887
Valid until: Tuesday, December 31 2013
A spokeswoman for Gloucestershire Fire and Rescue said: "The fire was not suspicious. The children were evacuated but they are all fine and there is no damage to the school."