Chimney fire in Bourton-on-the-Water
FIRE fighters were called after reports of a chimney fire in the Cotswolds yesterday afternoon.
Gloucestershire Fire and Rescue Service received reports of a chimney on fire in Clapton Row, Bourton-on-the-Water, around 3.15pm on Saturday.
Five fire fighters from Stow fire station were sent to the scene, and took nearly an hour to extinguish the fire.
Due to increased popularity of solid fuel heating, Gloucestershire Fire & Rescue Service attends a significant number of chimney fires every year. They have released safety advice at http://www.glosfire.gov.uk/ysafety_h_chimney.html.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Friday, May 31 2013