Chimney fire at Cam home
A chimney caught on fire at a Cam home on Saturday night.
Gloucestershire Fire and Rescue Service were called to High Furlong at 6.15pm on Saturday.
The crew of five from Dursley Fire station spent 35 minutes tackling the blaze.
A spokesman for the service said due to the increased popularity of solid fuel heating, it was attending a significant number of chimney fires every year.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Sunday, May 26 2013
For advice and information on keeping a chimney visit www.glosfire.gov.uk/ysafety_h_chimney.html.