Chimney fire in Carlton Street Cheltenham
FIRE fighters were called out to a chimney fire in Cheltenham last night.
Gloucestershire Fire and Rescue Service received a report around 6pm yesterday that a chimney had caught fire in Carlton Street.
Six fire fighters from Gloucester North fire station were called to the incident, with crew commander Paul Skulskyj in charge.
A spokesman for the fire service said: "On arrival crews used chimney rods to help extinguish the fire and were detained 25 minutes at the incident."
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Sunday, May 26 2013
Due to increased popularity of solid fuel heating, Gloucestershire Fire & Rescue Service has released safety advice at http://www.glosfire.gov.uk/ysafety_h_chimney.html.