Chimney fire in Fairford
FIRE fighters were called to a property near Lechlade on Wednesday morning after reports of a fire.
Gloucestershire Fire and Rescue Service received a call from a resident in Queensfield, Fairford around 8am on Wednesday, after their chimney caught fire.
Six fire fighters, together with watch commander James, from Fairford fire station, were at the scene within eight minutes.The crew took more than 40 minutes to put out the fire.
The fire service has released safety information at glosfire.gov.uk/ysafety_h_chimney.html
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Sunday, June 30 2013