Chimney fire in Montpellier Road, Bream
Fire fighters were called to property in Lydney last night after reports of a chimney fire.
Gloucestershire Fire and Rescue Service was called to Montpellier Road, Bream, around 6.12pm yesterday.
Watch commander Saturley, and six fire fighters from Lydney fire station were on the scene for 30 minutes and extinguished the fire contained in the flue.
The fire service attends about 300 chimney fires per year and has released advice on preventing such fires at http://www.glosfire.gov.uk/ysafety_h_chimney.html.
This voucher is valid for shortening 3 pairs of trousers at a price of £20.
Trousers will be altered to either the length you state when you drop them off to us or you can have them pinned up by us.
The offer excludes turn-ups, trousers with a sewn in scuff-band (as usually on men's suit trousers) and bell bottoms.
Appointments only please
Contact: 07922 623319
Valid until: Friday, June 07 2013