Chimney fire in Naunton
A CHIMNEY in Naunton caught fire last night, with fire fighters taking more than half an hour to extinguish it.
Fire fighters were called to a property in Dale Street, Naunton, near Guiting Power, around 5.45pm yesterday.
One fire engine from Stow-on-the-Wold community fire station, together with five fire fighters, were called to the scene.
They took 40 minutes to put out the fire.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Friday, May 31 2013
Due to increased popularity of solid fuel heating, Gloucestershire Fire & Rescue Service has released safety advice at http://www.glosfire.gov.uk/ysafety_h_chimney.html.