Chimney goes up in smoke at home
A HOME in Longhope narrowly avoided serious damage when a fire broke out in a chimney at a property in Old Monmouth Road on Friday night.
Emergency services were called out just after 6.15pm when fire was reported to have spread to the internal chimney cavity.
One fire engine with a crew of six onboard from the Cinderford station responded to the call out.
Firefighters used chimney rods to bring the situation under control and were detained at the scene for around half an hour. For fire safety advice, visit www.glosfire.gov.uk.
NEW PROMOTIONS put out each calender month! Dont miss out!
Terms: Terms and conditions are when order is complete in full 5% discount will be given with this voucher!
Contact: 01452 223149
Valid until: Sunday, June 30 2013