Fire in Coln St Aldwyn
Firefighters have been scrambled to a chimney fire in the village of Coln St Aldwyn.
One fire engine from Fairford, consisting of six firefighters, were called to the incident at 10.15pm last night.
The crew successfully extinguished the chimney fire that remained contained to the chimney breast. They were on the scene for 40 minutes.
Sunday and Monday evenings £12.00 per head for an all inclusive meal with Indian and Thai cuisine (normal price £14.50).
Bring this voucher to the restaurant complete with your name and email address on it.
Terms: Expires 31st July
Contact: 01452 223782
Valid until: Wednesday, July 31 2013