Dog gets stuck in Longlevens gate following fireworks fright
A DOG had to be rescued by firefighters after getting stuck in a gate following a fright from fireworks.
The Border Collie became stuck in an iron gate in Sandstar Close, Longlevens, at around 5pm yesterday.
Gents, come in to Earl's & Co and enjoy a haircut and finish, glass of whisky and a shoeshine for £18.50
Terms: Later and earlier appointments available upon request
Contact: 01242 504887
Valid until: Tuesday, December 31 2013
Firefighters from Gloucester North station were called to the scene by the dog's owner, and they pulled apart the gate to free the dog.
A Gloucestershire Fire and Rescue Service spokesman said: "The firefighters released the Border Collie dog from the iron gate using spreaders.
"The dog was safely returned to its owner uninjured following its ordeal."