Dog gets stuck in Longlevens gate following fireworks fright
A DOG had to be rescued by firefighters after getting stuck in a gate following a fright from fireworks.
The Border Collie became stuck in an iron gate in Sandstar Close, Longlevens, at around 5pm yesterday.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Sunday, June 30 2013
Firefighters from Gloucester North station were called to the scene by the dog's owner, and they pulled apart the gate to free the dog.
A Gloucestershire Fire and Rescue Service spokesman said: "The firefighters released the Border Collie dog from the iron gate using spreaders.
"The dog was safely returned to its owner uninjured following its ordeal."