Dog rescued from Cheltenham flat after grill pan left on
FIRE fighters rescued a dog from a flat after reports of smoke coming from the flat.
Gloucestershire Fire and Rescue Service were called at 11.55am today by a neighbour on Clevedon Square in Cheltenham reporting that a smoke alarm had gone off.
Eleven fire fighters and watch commander Nicola Lown from Cheltenham West and East fire stations were called to the scene and forced their way into the flat to find a grill pan left on.
The dog was rescued uninjured and brought out of the flat to safety, and the fire service took about an hour to deal with the incident.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Friday, May 31 2013
The owner returned home while fire fighters were at the scene, and the property was left in the hands of Cheltenham Borough Homes and the owner.