Firefighters tackle chimney fire in Broadwell
A chimney fire got out of control on Sunday evening as firefighters were called out to Broadwell near Stow on the Wold.
Crews from Gloucestershire Fire and Rescue Service battled the blaze for an hour and a half.
Six members from Stow on the Wold fire station were called to just off the Green at Broadwell just past 9pm on Sunday.
Firefighters are being called out to an increasing number of chimney fires as their popularity grows.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Sunday, May 26 2013
For more information about chimney safety visit www.glosfire.gov.uk/ysafety_h_chimney.html.