Grill fire in Gloucester
Firefighters have been called to a house in Gloucester after reports of a grill on fire.
At 10.40am today the emergency fire control received a call from the resident of a house in Hatfield Road who said the grill was on fire.
Two fire engines were dispatched to the incident from Cheltenham West and Stroud Fire stations.
The crews extinguished the fire with a fire blanket a hose reel and two breathing apparatus.
Dyson DC50i - Bagless upright vacuum cleaner - BALL Technology -...View details
Thisi is Dyson's smallest upright vacuum cleaner with the performance of a full size upright machine. The DC50i has Dyson's most advanced cleaner head technology and 2 Tier RadialTM cyclones.
Terms: LIMITED STOCK OFFER. FREE delivery to most UK postcodes - Next working day dispatch.
Contact: 01664 491439
Valid until: Monday, May 27 2013
There were no smoke detectors fitted within the property so the fire crews fitted two before they left the scene.