Medication stolen in pharmacy break-in
More than 60 bags of medication were amongst items stolen in a burglary at a pharmacy on Alvin Street in Gloucester.
Shortly after 2am today, Thursday November 29, an alarm alerted police to a break in at the pharmacy.
More than 60 bags of various types of medication were stolen along with:
• An NSPCC charity box (it's not known how much money was in the box)
Take advantage of this fantastic offer to sell your property for a fee of just 1% + VAT until February 2014.
Terms: Minimum fee £1250 + VAT. Based on a sole agency agreement.
Contact: 01242 460702
Valid until: Friday, January 31 2014
• A 900g pack of SMA powdered milk
• A 900g pack of Aptamil powdered milk
• Cough mixture
• Six 250ml bottles of Listerine mouthwash
• 12 bottles of Adidas Active/Game bodywash
• Two 'bath fizzers' bubble bath
• One pack Activ pantyliners
• Two packs of tea tree cleansing wipes
• 2 packs of triple action cleansing wipes
• Two 100ml packs of Dove skincare products
• 2 – 4 boxes of Boyles and Harding Body Treats
• 5 – 6 Lynx shower products in a black tin
Any medication can be extremely dangerous if ingested by someone other than who it was prescribed to and police are urging anyone in possession of the stolen medication or anyone that finds it not to take it and to hand it in either at a pharmacy or police station.
Police investigating the burglary are also asking witnesses to contact Gloucestershire Police on 101, quoting incident number 14 of November 29.
You can also give information anonymously by contacting the charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or via www.crimestoppers-uk.org and you may receive a reward if someone is arrested and charged.