Morrisons evacuated in Tewkesbury after electrical fire
FIREFIGHTERS were called to a Tewkesbury supermarket yesterday morning following an electrical blaze.
The crew from Tewkesbury fire station were called out to Morrisons in Ashchurch Road at 9am yesterday.
A spokesman for Gloucestershire Fire and Rescue Service said on arrival crews found a small electrical fire which was extinguished using a CO2 extinguisher.
Staff from the store were understood to have been evacuated following the fire.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Friday, May 31 2013
A total of nine firefighters were on call for a total of one hour yesterday morning.
A spokesman for Morrisons said a faulty electrical box in the ceiling caused the blaze.