Ten Things to do in Gloucestershire this weekend November 10-11
From boogie-woogie to battling robots there's plenty going on in Gloucestershire this weekend.
Here's TiG's weekly round-up of Ten Things to do in Gloucestershire this weekend:
2. Leading jazz singer Jacqui Dankworth takes to the stage of The Everyman Theatre in Cheltenham tomorrow.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Sunday, May 26 2013
3. Gloucester Scrapstore is opening its doors on Saturday between10am and 1pm. It's a treasure trove of arts and crafts materials - you won't be disappointed.
4. Shake your tail feather with Blues Brothers tribute act The Joliet Blues Band at the Bacon Theatre in Cheltenham on Saturday night.
6. Support the Cotswold Care Hospice by buying some lovely lovely Christmas fayre at the hospice's Autumn Fair on Saturday at Amberley Parish Rooms in Minchinhampton.
7. Enjoy some metal crunching fun at GL1 in Gloucester on Sunday when Robots: Extreme Wars Live comes to town.
8. Cook the recipe of the week: Curried Carrot soup by Michael Caines
9. Eat at the The High Orchard , St Ann Way, Gloucester.
10. Watch the film of the week: Argo (15)