Ten Things to do in Gloucestershire this weekend November 10-11
From boogie-woogie to battling robots there's plenty going on in Gloucestershire this weekend.
Here's TiG's weekly round-up of Ten Things to do in Gloucestershire this weekend:
2. Leading jazz singer Jacqui Dankworth takes to the stage of The Everyman Theatre in Cheltenham tomorrow.
Gents, come in to Earl's & Co and enjoy a haircut and finish, glass of whisky and a shoeshine for £18.50
Terms: Later and earlier appointments available upon request
Contact: 01242 504887
Valid until: Tuesday, December 31 2013
3. Gloucester Scrapstore is opening its doors on Saturday between10am and 1pm. It's a treasure trove of arts and crafts materials - you won't be disappointed.
4. Shake your tail feather with Blues Brothers tribute act The Joliet Blues Band at the Bacon Theatre in Cheltenham on Saturday night.
6. Support the Cotswold Care Hospice by buying some lovely lovely Christmas fayre at the hospice's Autumn Fair on Saturday at Amberley Parish Rooms in Minchinhampton.
7. Enjoy some metal crunching fun at GL1 in Gloucester on Sunday when Robots: Extreme Wars Live comes to town.
8. Cook the recipe of the week: Curried Carrot soup by Michael Caines
9. Eat at the The High Orchard , St Ann Way, Gloucester.
10. Watch the film of the week: Argo (15)