Ten Things to do in Gloucestershire this weekend: October 27-28
Get ready for a spooktacular weekend of events in Gloucestershire.
There's zombie and monster walks; macarbre circus acts and even some Brothers Grimm to keep you amused this weekend.
Here's TiG's 10 Things to Do list:
1. It's a zombie and monster weekend in Cheltenham and Gloucester so dress up or just go along and watch. The Gloucester Zombie Walk on Saturday at 2pm is followed by the Cheltenham Monster Walk at 4pm.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Sunday, June 30 2013
2. Carve a fabulous pumpkin and enter it into TiG's Great Gloucestershire Pumpkin Competition. We had some amazing entries last year. All you have to do is email a picture of your pumpkin to: email@example.com and please don't forget to include who carved the pumpkin and where you are from.
3. The Cirque du Macarbe are putting on a show on Saturday at Cafe Rene in Gloucester. Be prepared for some ghoulish fun.
4. Looking for a restful Sunday afternoon? Check out the wrestling at Cheltenham Town Hall.
5. It's the Cheltenham Paranormal Festival at the Playhouse Theatre on Saturday and Sunday. The event includes seances, ghost walks and workshops.
6. On Saturday night delve into the wonderful world of the Brothers Grimm classics Cinderella and Hansel and Gretal at the Parabola arts centre
8. Try the restaurant of the week: A tasty takeaway from Indus in Cheltenham.
9. Cook the recipe of the week: James Graham from Simply Allium shares his meat confit recipe
10. Watch the film of the week: James Bond - Skyfall