Ten Things to do in Gloucestershire this weekend September 22-23
If you are looking for inspiration for something to do this weekend in Gloucestershire why not try one of TiG's recommendations:
1. It's rapidly becoming one of the nation's favourite's plays and you can catch the Calendar Girls by the Cheltenham Operatic and Dramatic Society members at the Playhouse in Cheltenham, from tomorrow until next Saturday
2. Have a tasty time at the Tetbury Food and Drink Festival
3. Sunday is going to be a rainy day so if you have little ones, entertain them with some great drawing tips from Gloucestershire based illustrator Shoo Rayner on his Youtube channel
Sunday and Monday evenings £12.00 per head for an all inclusive meal with Indian and Thai cuisine (normal price £14.50).
Bring this voucher to the restaurant complete with your name and email address on it.
Terms: Expires 31st July
Contact: 01452 223782
Valid until: Wednesday, July 31 2013
4. Twist again with the fabulous Rock n Roll Paradise show at Cheltenham Town Hall on Sunday
5. Treat yourself on Saturday to a night of music from classical singing stars Blake at The Roses Theatre
6. Cook the recipe of the week: Mary Berry's Queen of puddings from the Great British Bake Off
7. Check out the film of the week: Brad Pitt in Killing Them Softly (18)
8. Have a meal at the restaurant of the week: The Olive Tree in Nailsworth
9. Enjoy the classic film The Railway Children showing at Stroud's Brunel Goods Shed on Sunday afternoon at 1pm.
10. Don't miss your copy of the new look glossy Weekend magazine in The Citizen and Gloucestershire Echo newspapers.
11. Bonus event: - It's just over the county border but definitely worth a trip out: Rev up for some vintage action at Ledbury MCC's ACU British Championship on Sunday when the grasstrack stars of yesteryear get back on their motorbikes for some closegroup encounters.