Tumble dryer catches fire in Nailsworth
A TUMBLE dryer caught fire at a Nailsworth home on Saturday.
Firefighters found smoke billowing out from behind a closed garage door at the house in Beechwood Close at 8.30am.
Nine firefighters from two Nailsworth fire station crews were sent.
Crew commander Tom Burridge said: "Once in attendance the crews were met with a closed garage door with smoke issuing from the roof.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Sunday, May 26 2013
"Once the garage was opened up it was found that a tumble dryer had caught light whilst being used.
"We quickly dealt with the incident."
Half an hour later, the fire was out and firefighters were able to leave the scene.