Use your county agents says Lawrence Hall of Zoopla.co.uk
If you're looking to buy or rent property, it's vital that those helping you with your search have a very clear idea of what you're looking for.
While it's likely that you'll start your search online and set up email alerts via Zoopla.co.uk, all being well, you will eventually end up out and about with your Gloucestershire agent viewing property.
In the same way you refine your search requirements on Zoopla.co.uk using criteria such as keywords, price ranges and locations, you need to make sure you keep your agent updated on what your search specifications are as the initial requirements tend to change the further into a property search you get.
Here are a few pointers that will help your agent narrow down properties that might work for you.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Friday, May 31 2013
1. Wish list – create a brief for your agent. Write it out or email it to them. Start with your complete wish list. The more detailed the better.
2. Location – list the locations down to the specific street (if you can) that you want to live on and around.
3. Budget – having spoken to an IFA or your bank, make sure your agent knows your budget and what you're willing to look up to.
4. Lifestyle – give them an idea of your lifestyle and stage of life. Do you have a family, will you be commuting or maybe you have pets?
5. Property type and size – do you prefer new build or period property? Bungalow or terraced? Do you have an idea on floor space?
6. Layout – some prefer open plan, some prefer cosy and warm. Some won't consider a bathroom on the ground floor. Make sure you're clear on what works for you.
Finding your dream home rarely happens instantly, unless you have deep pockets, so it tends to come down to compromise.