Warning on Chinese lantern safety
CHINESE lanterns could be fatal if not used with utmost care warned south west MEP Julie Girling.
Speaking before Halloween, Mrs Girling, from Chipping Campden, said: "They're a huge risk to animals, the environment and householders. After floating for many miles, burnt-out remains can hurt livestock and litter fields. Farmers reported sheep, cattle and horses being injured, and in some cases dying, from eating the burnt out metal wire frames.
"It's only a matter of time before someone loses their life through being caught in a fire caused by a lantern."
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Friday, May 31 2013