For most businesses it's extremely important to have a website but your online presence doesn't mean anything without visitors. Using social media you can attract visitors to your website and improve your ranking in search results.
The objective of this workshop is to show you how to use social networks to attract visitors to your website.
Cost is £87 which includes lunch and hot and cold drinks throughout the morning. You can pay by PayPal, credit card via PayPal, bank transfer or cheque.
This following is covered in the workshop:
• Overview of using social media to drive website traffic
• Optimising Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn profiles
• Improve Google Search rankings with Google+
• Using Foursquare to attract website visitors
• How Pinterest can help you stay ahead of the competition
• The importance of photos, videos and infographics
• Case studies and examples
Price includes light lunch at 12.00pm and hot and cold drinks throughout the morning. Before booking please refer to Terms and Conditions and Maxet House brochure under the Documents tab.
"Through Twitter and Facebook Jonathan helps many of us 'newbies' to explore and understand the phenomenon that is Social Media, in a user friendly, non geeky manner which really works (I am sure he can also be a super geek to the right crowd, but pitches this just right according to his audience!)." Sue Christy
If you don't currently have budget for a Twitter workshop there's lots of Twitter tips and examples on my blog.
Date: Wednesday, January 30, 2013
Political Debate? Demonstration? Tea Party? Let everyone know about your big event! Create an event by clicking below.Create an event