A gentleman's best bet for Gold Cup fashion
You might have more of an eye on the form, but what you wear means you'll relax and enjoy the races.
Suit the City is sponsor and supplier of formal wear to the team and management of Gloucester Rugby club and their design director Sallie Belton has some top tips:
1. There is no official dress code at Cheltenham, but check what's appropriate if you are in the Club Enclosure, restaurants and hospitality facilities.
2. Tweeds are de rigueur at Cheltenham. But if that's not your thing, shades of grey, charcoal or navy are acceptable.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Friday, May 31 2013
3. Add a splash of colour to suit your personality – a colourful lining or accessory. You might consider toning your outfit with that of your partner.
4. Don't forget you'll be on your feet a lot. Make sure your whole outfit fits properly, including shoes, or you won't be able to relax.
5. Lastly, our big British obsession – what will the weather be like? It's likely to be chilly, so opt for cotton shirts and natural fabrics that breathe, keeping you warm.