A piece of ham and a dog bone stuck up child's nose
Beads, peas and parts of toys may often get stuck up a child’s noses, but pieces of ham, a dog’s bone and an e-cigarette, have surprisingly got jammed up there as well.
The unusual accidents have been released by the British Red Cross to mark World First Aid Day tomorrow.
The survey carried out by parents revealed the bizarre scraps encountered by children.
The British Red Cross survey showed one in ten parents said their child had pushed something so far up their nose it had become stuck.
Traditional Shave, Facial Treatment, Whisky and a Shoe Shine -...View details
Gents, enjoy a traditional shave, facial treatment, glass of whisky and a shoeshine for £31
Terms: Early and later appointments available upon request.
Contact: 01242 504887
Valid until: Tuesday, December 31 2013
Meanwhile a fifth of parents said their child had either lodged something in their ear or had a body part trapped somewhere, such as a head in railings or a leg between banister beams.
Joe Mulligan, head of first aid education at the Red Cross, said: “We’ve seen almost everything in this poll – from a watch battery in the ear to a hand trapped in a tube of Pringles crisps.”