Ten things to do in Gloucestershire this weekend - August 10-11
From a major tattoo convention to a smashing time on Segways in the Forest of Dean there's plenty of activities going on in Gloucestershire this weekend.
Here's our pick of 10 of the best:
1. You don't need to get 'inked up' yourself to enjoy the Tattoo Royale festival at Cheltenham Racecourse
2. There is a great line-up of acts for Lakefest at Croft Farm Water Park including Ocean Colour Scene and The Levellers.
Gents, come in to Earl's & Co and enjoy a haircut and finish, glass of whisky and a shoeshine for £18.50
Terms: Later and earlier appointments available upon request
Contact: 01242 504887
Valid until: Tuesday, December 31 2013
3.Enjoy the woodlands from a whole new perspective with the Segway Experience at Go Ape in the Forest of Dean.
4.Strictly for the twinkle toes among us - there is a host of events going on at the Summer Ballroom Festival in Cheltenham.
5. Men - grab your running shoes and raise some money for Cancer Research in the Race4Men at Plock Court on Sunday.
6. Take the little ones to the 'seaside' - inside Eastage shopping centre where they have a special indoor beach
7. Calling all fairies - grab your tiaras and raise some money for LINC at the Fairy Fun Run 2013 at Pittville Park on Sunday.
8. Cook the recipe of the week: Rosemary and garlic salt baked lamb
9. Eat at the restaurant of the week: The Talbot, Stow on the Wold
10.Watch the film of the week: It has to be Alan Partridge: Alpha Papa