Ten things to do in Gloucestershire this weekend - June 16-17
THERE'S plenty to do in Gloucestershire this weekend from a tasty food festival to Morris dancing in Winchcombe.
TiG's Ten Things to do this weekend also includes a delicious Raymond Blanc recipe and the Three Counties Show.
1. It has to be the delicious Cheltenham Food and Drink Festival in Montpellier on Saturday and Sunday.
2. Support the fabulous runners at this year's Gloucester Race for Life in the city on Sunday.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Sunday, May 26 2013
3. On Saturday at Lydney Town Hall you will find 30 stalls all showcasing the best of Gloucestershire's craft sellers as well as a treasure trove of vintage items available to buy in a Craft and Vintage Market . Entry is free and proceeds go to Macmillan Cancer Support.
4. It's the Three Counties Show in Malvern featuring plenty of Gloucestershire producers and celebrating the very best in rural life. Visit the Three Counties Show website for more information.
5. On Saturday lend your support to the annual Gloucestershire Pride 2012 starting at noon outside Shire Hall in Gloucester.
6. On Saturday watch six teams of Morris Dancers battle it out in Winchcombe in the Day of Dance event.
7. Pub of the week: Jolly Brewmaster in Cheltenham
8. Restaurant of the week: Blossom in Gloucester - tasty dishes and it's all you can eat.
9. Film of the week: Tom Cruise tries to sing inRock of Ages (12A)
10. Recipe of the week: Raymond Blanc's Summer Tomato Tart