Ten things to do in Gloucestershire this weekend June 9-10
AFTER the long bank holiday festivities you may be feeling a bit pushed for inspiration for things to do in Gloucestershire this weekend.
Why not try a few of TiG's 10 Things to do in Gloucestershire ideas to make the weekend go with a swing.
1. On Saturday and Sunday fabulous cars, food and fashion in the stunning grounds of Highnam Court for the Gloucestershire Motor Show
2. Music, comedians, luxury camping and much more at the Wychwood Festival at Cheltenham Racecourse all weekend.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Sunday, May 26 2013
3. Re-live the glory days of the 1970s with Eagles tribute act Desperado at The Bacon Theatre in Cheltenham on Saturday night.
4. Comedy: Check out Matt Nolan (if you are over 16) at The Cheltenham Playhouse on Saturday night.
5. Nature and art lovers should visit the Animal Fantasies exhibition at Nature in Art in Twigworth
6. Drama: Tom Stoppard's play The Real Thing at the Everyman Theatre
7. Pub of the week: The Prince Albert Inn in Stroud.
8. Restaurant of the week: Indian and Thai delights with the glorious Gloucester Docks as a back drop why not try Vinings
9. Film of the week: Local boy Simon Pegg in A Fantasti Fear of Everything
10. Recipe of the week: Fresh Raspberry Jelly from Valentine Warner.