Ten things to do in Gloucestershire this weekend - October 12-13
From Sean Lock to grappling wrestlers there is aplenty to do on Saturday and Sunday.
Here's our guide of 10 things to do in Gloucestershire this weekend:
1. Sean Lock brings his Purple Van Man stand up show to Cheltenham Racecourse on Saturday night. Classic Lock is promised with gags, 'jibber jabber' and some silly voices.
2. Fancy a bit of drama - check out To Sir With Love at The Everyman Theatre in Cheltenham
Enjoy a 20% saving on a course of 4 St. Tropez spray tan sessions, now only £80.
Terms: Complimentary glass of champagne on arrival. Earlier and later appointments available upon request
Contact: 01242 504889
Valid until: Tuesday, December 31 2013
3. Gloucester Rugby open up their Heineken Cup campaign on Saturday against Perpignan at Kingsholm. Go along and cheer them on - kick-off 6pm.
4.Pick up some delicious local food at the monthly Tewkesbury Farmers Market and Craft Market on Saturday.
5. Welsh ironic rap artists Goldie Lookin Chain are playing the Guildhall in Gloucester on saturday night. Should be fun.
6. There is still time to check out some of the fabulous events on at the Cheltenham Literature Festival which runs until Sunday.
7. Grappling fans are in for a real treat on Saturday at GL1 in Gloucester when superstars of the ring compete at the Wrestling Rampage event.
8. Eat at the restaurant of the week: The Hollow Bottom , Guiting Power
9. Watch the film of the week: Filth (18)
10. Cook the recipe of the week: It's a tricky one - Mary Berry's Hazelnut dacquoise as featured in the Great British Bake Off this week.