Ten things to do in Gloucestershire this weekend October 13-14
Are you looking for inspiration this weekend?
Why not try one of TiG's 10 recommendations:
1. There are still a wealth of events taking place this weekend at the
2. Get fruity with a celebration of apples with events in Westbury, Broadway and Newent.
Bring a friend to Yoga with Evelyn at 8pm on Wednesdays, and get...View details
Bring a friend to Evelyn’s “Yoga” class on Wednesdays at 8-9pm, and get your class half for only £3. Offer open to non-members. Contact Natasha on 07958 520042 for details.
Terms: Class running at Fitness4Less, Grosvenor terrace. Non-members welcome.
Valid until: Friday, January 31 2014
3.Enjoy the fabulous photographs from the British Wildlife Photography Awards at Nature in Art in Twigworth.
4. Have fun with fungi at the Dean Heritage Centre in the Forest of Dean with the Mushroom Weekend on Saturday and Sunday.
5. The Sunday Cinema Club is on at the Barnsley House Hotel, Cirencester on Sunday with a showing of the classic Moon. Tickets start from £25 and include either aternoon tea and popcorn or a two course supper and popcorn. Call 01285 740000 for more information.
6. If you have been thinking about swapping your car for a motorbike why not check out the Westside Riders open day on Bristol Road, Gloucester, between 11am and 4pm on Saturday.
7. Gilbert and Sullivan fans can indulge themselves at the Cotswold Playhouse on Parliament Street in Stroud on Saturday when Opera Anywhere perform The Mikado. The show starts at 7pm and tickets, which cost £15 are available by calling 0844 8700 887.
8. Watch the film of the week: Hotel Transylvania
9. Cook the recipe of the week: Raymond Blanc's Chicken stuffed with tapenade
10. Eat at the restaurant of the week - tasty Chinese delicacies at the Golden City in Churchdown.