Ten things to do in Gloucestershire this weekend - October 25-27
THERE may be a big storming coming but there will be time for lots of fun in Gloucestershire this weekend.
Here's our guide of 10 things to do in Gloucestershire this weekend:
1.Join the undead at the Gloucester Zombie Walk which sets off from Cafe Rene at 3pm on Saturday.
2. It's billed as the biggest scarefest in the South West - Frightmare at Over Farm Market. Book tickets early to avoid disappointment.
Traditional Shave, Facial Treatment, Whisky and a Shoe Shine -...View details
Gents, enjoy a traditional shave, facial treatment, glass of whisky and a shoeshine for £31
Terms: Early and later appointments available upon request.
Contact: 01242 504887
Valid until: Tuesday, December 31 2013
3. Enter the Great Big Gloucestershire Pumpkin Carving Competition
4. The brilliant Pigeon Detectives are playing at Gloucester Guildhall on Sunday.
5. For some serious family fun why not go along to the Meet The Gruffalo weekend at the Dean Heritage Centre in the Forest of Dean.
6. Get down to the Gloucester Waterways Museum for a weekend of ghoulish activities for all the family.
7. Prost! The Ebrington Arms in Chipping Campden ends its Octoberfest with the Yubbington Beer Festival on Friday and Saturday featuring 10 real ales - and lots of fun.
8. Cook the recipe of the week: It has to be Paul Hollywood's pretzel recipe from the final of the Great British Bake Off
9. Eat at the restaurant of the week: Mo Mo Grill and Seafood in Stroud.
10: Watch the film of the week: Captain Phillips starring Tom Hanks.