Ten things to do in Gloucestershire this weekend September 1-2
AS the summer draws to a close there's still a feast of activities to enjoy in Gloucestershire this weekend.
Here's TiG's 10 things to do list:
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Sunday, May 26 2013
3. Why not join the estimated 20,000 people who will be enjoying the joys of the countryside at the Moreton Show on Saturday.
4.The Mega Roller Disco comes to Leisure@ in Cheltenham on Saturday promising fun for all the family - on saktes.
5. The Citizen wants to find the best hanging baskets in Gloucestershire. Why not take a photograph of your brilliant blooms and email it into the team: email@example.com
6. Arts, music and beer will all be on tap in the Stroud Fringe Festival which runs all weekend.
7. Try the restaurant of the week (and nominate your local food hero for the Taste of Gloucestershire Awards): The Crown of Crucis
8. Follow Cheltenham Town v Accrington Stanley and Gloucester Rugby v Northampton Saints - both kick off at 3pm on Saturday and you can follow all the action on TiG with Echo Robins writer Jon Palmer and Citizen rugby writer Nick Purewal.
9. Cook the recipe of the week: James Martin's Chicken quesadillas and sweetcorn salsa
10. Watch the film of the week: Colin Farrell tries to recreate the magic of Arnie in Total Recall (12A)